Average Overall User Rating
Average User Rating By Category
|Quality of Life|
|Fleet||McDonnell Douglas MD-83/87|
|Bases||KLAS, KSFB, KPIE, KRNO, KIFP, KIWA, KFLL|
Shown power-point presentation about company
Remember names in presentation
Remember core values
Write them down if necessary
Interview Question Bank
Human Resource Questions
- Why did you get into flying?
- Why Allegiant?
- Why should we choose you?
- Why leave your current job?
- What do you like/dislike about your current employer?
- Where would you like to be based, will you move there?
- What is Allegiants mission statement?
- Where else have you applied?
- Do you have other resumes out?
- Where do you see yourself in 6 months (1 year)?
Pilot Knowledge Test
- Timing for a hold. 140000 and above 11/2 min, at or below 14000, 1 min
- As OAT decreases, what happens to A/C thrust?
- LAX, Inside OM, TWR reports RVR 1800,600,600, can you continue?
- At DA,F/O says "light in sight", what can you do?
- Required vis for takeoff 6R LAX with one RVR out.
HR representative: Pauline Stark
Chief Pilot: Mike
Interview is in the afternoon
Rent a car to the interview as a taxi is $40-50 each way from LAS to headquarters
Company motto is ?to bring the smile back to flying,? so SMILE, SMILE, SMILE